Stock stuff.. cylinders, carbs, head, intake

kotin6

I am looking to take my shee back to stock basicly. gonna leave the reeds and pipes. If you have any of these things for a reasonable price let me know. Also may be willing to do some trading. I have a set of chetta cubs, 33 kein carbs, prodesign head.

Guest Blznokie
I am looking to take my shee back to stock basicly. gonna leave the reeds and pipes. If you have any of these things for a reasonable price let me know. Also may be willing to do some trading. I have a set of chetta cubs, 33 kein carbs, prodesign head.

I have a stock head, stock intakes,I have a set of stock cyls but they are far from stock they were drag ported by dave moore (68mm bore.)

i have some stock jugs and head still all virgin, no boring or porting.. i would like to have your cubs, ill trade and some boot. are they for a stock stroke or what? very interested, pm me and lets see if we can work out a deal... thanks alot!!

they are 358 cubs for a stock strok and have less then 10 hours on them. They are in amazing shape and come with the 2 stud extenders and I will try to get the base gasket off in tact. let me know what your thinking

Right now my shee is set up to go fast. All out fast. I have no bottom end and if I try to just put around it doesnt want to run right. For the type of riding available around here its just not pratical with my back. Im sure it could be adjusted but I cant do it and the guy here in town cant do it (or maybe he just doesnt want to cause it runs like a fucking crazy horse and he likes it that way.) Plus if I take it back to stock and decide to get rid of it I will not feel like im taking the shaft when I get less money.