modquad vs noss head

Modquad or noss  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

not only is the noss better but he is a site sponser. if your going to support anyone make it someone that contributes back rather then a big name company.

I guess the next question is where to get it from? What is the website? and second I would just like to say that I love the animation bansh-eman, anytime I explain how a 2 stroke works to anyone I look through the posts to find you because it helps explain very much.

I guess the next question is where to get it from? What is the website? and second I would just like to say that I love the animation bansh-eman, anytime I explain how a 2 stroke works to anyone I look through the posts to find you because it helps explain very much.

you see the name dlnoss a few posts up? thats the guy that makes the noss heads his site is http://www.nossmachine.com/

you can also get them at FAST and other builders.

Edited by Bansh-eman

I found the web site but the next question is can I run 94 octane gas with 20cc domes. I believe I am at approximately 800 feet.

PM or call Dave Noss direct. His name here is dlnoss, his site has been posted. He can tell you better than anyone what is right for your machine, locale, elevation, etc.

The two times I've talked to him, he's an absolute great guy....

you would be pretty close... compression should be around 155. I'd run 50/50 there but other guys are comfortable taking it much higher in compression. i just find it to be cheap insurance. Until you got an actual compression test it would be hard to a what octane you need to run

zach45,

I didn't know you were an HQ member. Did you tell my wife you were?

robert.b.west,

You are probably okay if your timing isn't advanced but check your compression to be sure. Like Bansh-eman said, a little extra octane is cheap insurance if in doubt.

You can call to order or order on the web site. If you order on the web site, enter BHQ as the coupon code during checkout for the member discount.

-David

zach45,

I didn't know you were an HQ member. Did you tell my wife you were?

robert.b.west,

You are probably okay if your timing isn't advanced but check your compression to be sure. Like Bansh-eman said, a little extra octane is cheap insurance if in doubt.

You can call to order or order on the web site. If you order on the web site, enter BHQ as the coupon code during checkout for the member discount.

-David

Thanks I will order soon.

Another option is our F.A.S.T. Racing head , Made by Noss :

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=183

Very nice product

HQ disqount

Both of us HQ sponsors

No changing studs

O rings easy to get (same as Pro design)

Great tech support ( call/pm Dave or I and we will help you figure out what domes are needed etc..)

Another option is our F.A.S.T. Racing head , Made by Noss :

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=183

Very nice product

HQ disqount

Both of us HQ sponsors

No changing studs

O rings easy to get (same as Pro design)

Great tech support ( call/pm Dave or I and we will help you figure out what domes are needed etc..)

I got to get me one of those with this upcoming build, those are really nice!!!