Heres My Toyota Right Hand Drive that I imported from Japan...

4wheeling

Got this last year... 1989 Toyota 4DR Pickup, Right hand drive, solid front axle and diesel engine... All Factory! You can import these into Canada (where I am) but you guys in the USA can not for some reason, sucks to be you! These trucks are awesome!

Enjoy...

n605510886_248948_7118.jpg

n605510886_114619_2608.jpg

n605510886_114626_4421.jpg

n605510886_249002_6050.jpg

n605510886_249063_1044.jpg

C

Got this last year... 1989 Toyota 4DR Pickup, Right hand drive, solid front axle and diesel engine... All Factory! You can import these into Canada (where I am) but you guys in the USA can not for some reason, sucks to be you! These trucks are awesome!

Enjoy...

C

That's awesome! I really like the 4 door short bed Africa and Australia export trucks. :geek:

• 2 weeks later...
damn this thing is sweet. what are some more of the mods on it? gears? lockers? lift?

Not a lot of mods other then the suspension lift, BDS Shocks, Stainless Brake lines, Backing Plate eliminators, Detroit Locker in the rear... Thats about it. I have aWinch and all that but need to buy winch bumpers from Marlin Crawler for the truck cause they look bad ass.

Its a diesel too. 3L engine but am trying to get some money together to turbo it. Right now it only has 68 Hp. Gutless to say the least.