05 Banshee SE

I have a 05 banshee se for sale.Start off with it has Toomey T-5 pipes and silencers,pro design coolhead with 20cc domes and has 130 pounds of compression in both cylinders,V-Force 3 reeds,28mm carbs with k&n pod filters and outerwares,Twist throttle,45mm rear hub extensions and will come with front skat trak mohawk front sand tires and skat trak 8 paddle haulers for the rear.This banshee is a great dunner and moves out really well too.Also has nerf bars but installed after the pics where taken. 4500.00 O.B.O.

051.jpg

055.jpg

052.jpg

056.jpg

Hey I've got a real nice '99 that I'm willing to trade if you're interested. It's red with some pimpin gold rims and it has the famous boost bottle modification which adds loads of more horsepower and torque and makes the banshee a beast...without it the banshee would be slow. :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :whistling:

Good luck on the sale.. that thing is extremely clean. Oh and for those who don't this guy....He's one hell of a stand up guy and knows his banshee's so this shee is in awesome mechanical condition, just like his cub that I can't wait to race. I've bought a cheeatah powervalve shee and a trailer from him and both were exactly as described...If I had $4500 he wouldn't have that shee right now