Jetting question- FMF Fatty pipes and Trinity 2 into 1 carb

I have a 97 shee. It is all completely stock except for FMF Fatty pipes (that came on the bike). I recently bought a trinity 2 into 1 setup with the 33mm keihin carb. The guy at trinity told me it would get me about 15% power gain on the top and 20 to 25% on the bottom. Anyway I got the kit and I need some jets now. I called trinity again and they tried to get me to spend a small fortune on a jet kit. I am looking to jet my stock bike (except for fatty pipes and the 2 into 1 carb) for 70 degree weather at about 500 feet above sea level. Where should I start so I don't spend a fortune on jets. Any help is appreciated.

well over stock, probably at most 2-4% increase in bottom end. Maybe 3-4% on the top end at most. Its not really feesible to give a percentage gain. It's gonna help obtain a little more peak rpm, and increase your acceleration and bottom end also. 20-25% gain on a stock she is like bolting on a set of pipes. A new intake setup will not be like that.