Fast Flexx Bars

looking to maybe buy some new handlebars and ive heard some good things about the flexx bars but man their expensive. anyone have any thought or experience w them. Also if you recomend them which length and what angle do you recomend when purchasing.

thanks

looking to maybe buy some new handlebars and ive heard some good things about the flexx bars but man their expensive. anyone have any thought or experience w them. Also if you recomend them which length and what angle do you recomend when purchasing.

thanks

Do you have the pro tappers on now. I am looking for new bars also. I have been looking at flexx bars also.

Do you have the pro tappers on now. I am looking for new bars also. I have been looking at flexx bars also.

yes i have pro tapers right now and i like them but im thinking of going w the fasst flexx bars but just not sure if there worth it?

i also would like to know what bend, angle and length to get?

thanks

I have not ran them but have heard nothing but good things about them. I have heard they are really comfortable and they reduce are pump. I don't know how strong they are though, I think you can get a replacement pair for $150. If I had the money I would get 'em

hollister i called flexx and they said they said that if you bend your bars with in a year of buying them that you can return them and get another set for 150 bucks. anything after a year and its on you.