Carb goes dry in 6th gear @ WOT!

Banshee has fmf sst's 260 main 27.5 pilots, air box lid removed & boyesen carbon reeds. Ever since I bought my Banshee the left carb leaked fuel. When I set the carb float on the left carb between 20 & 22mm my fuel leakage problem stops, but in 6th gear at WOT for a couple hundred yards the left side burns out of fuel!! If I set the float higher then I have a leaky over flow and the carb will still go dry after a longer run at WOT. I pulled the carbs & cleaned them several times, I also checked for blockage in the fuel lines. I have pulled the fuel valve from the tank & cleaned it up. I don't know what to do next. Is it possible I need a different fuel valve or bigger fuel lines?? Thanks in advance for any help.

Banshee has fmf sst's 260 main 27.5 pilots, air box lid removed & boyesen carbon reeds. Ever since I bought my Banshee the left carb leaked fuel. When I set the carb float on the left carb between 20 & 22mm my fuel leakage problem stops, but in 6th gear at WOT for a couple hundred yards the left side burns out of fuel!! If I set the float higher then I have a leaky over flow and the carb will still go dry after a longer run at WOT. I pulled the carbs & cleaned them several times, I also checked for blockage in the fuel lines. I have pulled the fuel valve from the tank & cleaned it up. I don't know what to do next. Is it possible I need a different fuel valve or bigger fuel lines?? Thanks in advance for any help.

PINGEL !!

Get a pingel valve and that will take care of it. I doubt your bike would, but you can still suck your bowls dry with a pump, my 10 mil will suck the bowls dry with the stock bowls on my 40mm carbs without the oversize bowls on long runs. A pingel valve is a lot easier then drilling the cylinder for a pump too.

That might be what happed to me Saturday. I ran mine hard for about 1/4 mile on a smooth gravel road and when I slowed down to downshift and do a U-turn it was revving higher than normal without any throttle input. I ended up hitting the kill switch and turned off the key and it still took about 20 seconds to shut down.

I realize that this could be caused by other things such as an intake leak or bad jetting but running a float bowl out of fuel also seems like it might cause that if that cylinder got a lean condition from running on basicly just fumes and got hot enough to make the motor diesel for a short period of time.

Kevin