riding at night be careful!

bigdaddy69

So lastnight me and 3 buddies went out riding too the popup camper and all. Didnt get to our spot till after dark, had a couple beers coocked some brats then decided to go for a ride. 3 of us took off and one of my buddies stayed behind. We were heading for some trails that we havnt ridden in a while. just get to the trails and my throttle sticks, so i hit the kill switch and try to figure out why? My buddies and I then decide to go back to camp and work on my bike. So I take off first and they follow. I had just shifted into second with the throttle pinned then all of a sudden found myself left shoulder/head first into the ground I felt the shee hit me and heard it rev up so I poped up and took off running

When everything settled down I was covered head to toe in red mud and so was the shee...oops! I really have no idea what happened other then i had the throttle pinned like always and hit a huge mud hole I didnt see and when flyin over the bars. My buddis pulled my shee out of the mud while I stood there in pain we then preceded back to camp where I had one of my buddies take me about 20 minutes back into town. By the time I got back to town my shoulder hurt like a fuckin bitch so I get home and strip down go to the shower rinse off get out and look in the mirror and theres a gash on my shoulder....ohh well if your not wreckin your not ridin! soon as I get a new clutch lever ill be right back out there doin the same shit. Just thank God it didnt screw up the shee.

the gash on the back side of my shoulder

IMG_0156.jpg

another

IMG_0157.jpg

my knee

IMG_0166.jpg

my seat

IMG_0171.jpg

my helmet

IMG_0172.jpg

busted headlight

IMG_0174.jpg