Tors removal

stevo3176

I just took the tors off my banshee and i replaced the caps with aftermarket ones. The ones I got came be adjusted with a screw on the caps which pulls the slides up and down. Can I use this to keep the bashee idleing or do I have to get the idle kit. The ways I have it now it idles fine but I am wondering if I will have problems in the future.

you want to set your idle off the idle set screws... then you want to sync your carbs by adjusting the pull of the slides using the caps. if you use the caps to hold the idle you can run into problems when you turn the bars, if the cable is too tight it will casue the carbs to open more and rev the motor...

you want to set your idle off the idle set screws... then you want to sync your carbs by adjusting the pull of the slides using the caps. if you use the caps to hold the idle you can run into problems when you turn the bars, if the cable is too tight it will casue the carbs to open more and rev the motor...

Can some one send a photo of which whole to drill out for the Idle set screww.

I have the cabs aprt and clean I have a piec of wood for insid the carbarrel and I have the drill press set up.

Where do I drill :ninja:

Thanks

jim