Hey Guys been a while

I just wanna say that its great to be back on here! I moved to oklahoma and had just been to bz to set up my internet at my new house. I also sold my shee so I could move here and have been regreting it ever since. But I told my wife that I would becuse for some reason she felt left out because we only had one wheeler and she hated that banshee (lol probably all the money i put in it lol) ne way told her to make her happy that I would buy two 4 pokes and then she said that she would not care if I got another shee after that. I am actually trying to make her happy now and not bein a full time dick so its working out pretty well. I will be keepin an eye out on all the for sale items for sure. i would really like to buy a shee that has a bad ass crotch rockett engine in it I just think that they are pretty kewl and it might calm the urge untill i can get another two stroke shee. anyway glad to be back on here cant wait for the awesome threads to come!