z04banshee

375hp banshees

lets see how do i begin...(aug 13th)

I received dave's (375hp banshee's ) money ( by money order, of course, so i can make sure i can get away w/ screwing him GOOD) over 6 weeks ago. I haven't communicaded w/ him at all ( unless he pm'd me 1st & then i made sure i took atleast a week or so to respond w/ many believable excuses) 1st i started out by :

make payment out to Tina Pewe

send check to

Alex Stuhr

21355 N. Brady St.

davenport, ia - 52804

then:( a week later, boy what a sucker):aug 27th already :biggrin: going as planed!

hey man whats up? sorry i have been pretty busy, i got the payment a couple days ago. just havent had time to cash/ ship it. i got tomarow off tho, so ill cash/ ship it out then. first day off in 4 weeks. so you will have em soon. will you send me your info one more time, i may have lost the envolope.

then:

lets see if i can give away a frame to look like i'm a stand up guy :yelrotflmao:

then:sep 9th

woah woah woah, been on here daily? i havent been on this board since the monday before i took them to the ups store. u never got them? i never got a tracking number sent to me email. i will stop up at the ups store later tonight and see whats up. you should have already had them installed by this time. this is rediculous. i will let you know what the problem is asap.

boy am i good he,he

then: sept 9 (i'll respond quickly this time ,boy did i thik up a doozie :yelrotflmao: )

hey hows it goin, ok heres the story. my emailadress is Z04beretta @aol.com, apperantly, the lady thought that it was an O (the letter) instead of a Zero (the actual adress.) but anyways she says that she sent an email out saying that they couldnt ship it. i didnt really understand her until she explained that the had an odor of gasoline and would not be safe to ship. (i boxed them myself.) so i have them back at home now, i have been cleaning them up some more. she says that the shipping will remain paid for, i just need to have them not smelling so bad. i personally dont think that they were that bad but, ill clean them up and take them back up there. sorry about all of this. its really stupid.

then; 375hp banshee pm'd me ( boy he realy thinks he might have a chance to get his parts :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: or his money back :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: )

375 = well its been another week w/ no word OR PARTS, this makes a months wait... the money was sent right out & i've pm'd atleast twice a week... i've been patient w/ YOUR work schedule & shipping problems, but enough is enough... I need to either ,receive the parts or money by next week!!

Dave

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then: sept 17th

hey sorry but im not on the internet daily, did you give me a call last night? i was at work and got the message after i was off. i know that it sucks that you dont have them yet, but i have already explained why. carbs are going to smell a little bit, they are pretty good now tho, i dont think they have much of an odor, ill take em back in tonight and get em sent out. :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

well thats, all the screwing ive given him up till now so here's my info please give me a call all hrs of the night, at work or when ever you need a real good screwing. here's my info

my cel ,give me a call maybe we can meet up & have a few beers on Dave :beer: :yelrotflmao:

563-570-8510

or come by & give me whats due me Ouch.gif

Alex Stuhr

21355 N. Brady St.

davenport, ia - 52804

hey dave moon.gif

yours screwingly, z04banshee