Clutch Lever - Which Is Best?

ClimbAnyHill

Yeah this is the other one with bearing and it pulls very smooth.

http://farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=144

Make sure to lube your cable too.

Is that one the same as the EASY PULL FORGED PERCH AND LEVER??

I'll need both, not just lever itself.

Thanks Jeff, I'll call you soon!

yo DJ, if you decide to sell your ASV lever, give me a holla. I been wanting one for cheaper than i can find on ebay :biggrin:

Check into the refurbs. I got mine for 10.00 + shipping There all over on ebay. Mine looked good as new and came with a 1yr warranty from ASV

Edited by Fouledout421

Comes with the same perch as the cheaper one just different lever (w/bearing).

Sounds good.

I just installed my MSR Raptor lever, replaced my bars with CR Highs, replaced the brake lever with a MSR lever, relocated the key & added a Tag T2 bar riser. I tried to post pics but couldn't. If someone wants to post them for me I will send them but the bars look good, cleaned up the area nicely & the MSR levers feel great.

I just installed my MSR Raptor lever, replaced my bars with CR Highs, replaced the brake lever with a MSR lever, relocated the key & added a Tag T2 bar riser. I tried to post pics but couldn't. If someone wants to post them for me I will send them but the bars look good, cleaned up the area nicely & the MSR levers feel great.

Got your email, thanks for the pics. Here's they are:

MSRLever001.jpg

MSRLever002.jpg

• 4 months later...
Got your email, thanks for the pics. Here's they are:

MSRLever001.jpg

MSRLever002.jpg

i'm running the asv also now for about a year and have been realy happy with it to,little pricey,think i paid fifty for it.gotta either lube the cable or get a new one tho,plus that bracket is rubbing the bowl on my new 35's,shifts great,just come home with an arm like popey.

I went from stock to ASV...I like them alot.They are alittle expensive, I believe it was like 180 for both but they are real nice...

o0o yea and I bent the brake lever already and Im not happy about it...My bike went over and landed on its side and the lever bent up....

Nothing you can do about that I guess...Heres a pic of mine...

IMG_0520.jpg

Well It was cheap and works as well or better than many of the more expensive ones. I have an ASV brake lever, the only reason I would replace my Yamaha Factory Clutch lever would be so the other side is the same color. I heard something about some levers not having enough pull to push the rod in the backet, but im not sure how much truth there is behind that. Anyways for the price it would definately be hard to beat and is 100 times better than the OEM clutch.

Heres a link, not the best picture though....

http://www.parkeryamaha.com/browseproducts...r-Assembly.html

Edited by Justintoxicated