Call of Duty 4 beta xbox 360!

Snopczynski

Too bad the betas only on 360, when it comes out on PS3 ill have it, and itll look 20x better than the 360s.. :biggrin:

Have you seen the ps3 on the latest 1080p lcd's? Pretty amazing, night and day from my 720p lcd and even my 1080p DLP. I just bought a Toshiba with the 120hz refresh rate (clear frame) for fast motion. Absolutely incredible!! All this with just a 720p game.

Have you seen the ps3 on the latest 1080p lcd's? Pretty amazing, night and day from my 720p lcd and even my 1080p DLP. I just bought a Toshiba with the 120hz refresh rate (clear frame) for fast motion. Absolutely incredible!! All this with just a 720p game.

I have the Sony sxrd playing on 1080p ... all I can say is holy fuk! It is ammmmmmaaaaazzzingg!!!!!! the one thing I don

I promise, you play Resistance Fall of Man, and those games will be just a good memory. Though Halo 3 is coming out soon and may have to dust off the 360 for that. Honestly though, I've played Resistance for 9 months now and really have no desire to play anything else, my boys are the same way and my oldest has 8 games for his 360, he plays none of them. Also, playstation network is totally free and you can do anything on it that you can on x-box live. One thing I don't understand is how x-box is maintaining with just using just dual layered dvd's for their games. They have to make the jump to hd-dvd or blu-ray soon to have the capacity they will need to keep up with sony. It's already showing in lack of size and detail in their games in camparison.

I can't really tell that much of a difference between my lcd's and dlp with just standard blu-ray movies, cause I think the weak link is from the video itself, but the ps3 games are night and day. I thought my mitsu diamond 1080p was sweet, but not in the ps3 gaming department. The rest of these guys need to wake up and get the ps3. I just bought my 4th ps3, now the entire family has one. The 360 collects dust.

although ill never get a 360, im kinda jelouse that the 360 has some pretty bad ass games not offered on ps3

They have an external hd dvd drive for watching movies. I have played that moto storm game on ps3, it was cool.

the new 360s you dont have to get the external.. my buddy has one and we popped the hd dvd right into the player it self...

Im tempted to get a PS3 myself for a cheap Blue-Ray player. But I hear they are a bit noisy, and honestly they are not really that "cheap"

I'll wait it out a bit longer. I have a 37" Westinghouse 1080p hooked to my computer and WOW games do look good in 1080p. If you think bioshock looks good on 360 try it on a PC with a high end graphics card, it looks amazing. Unfortunately my PC does not have a high end card as I'm waiting untill the next refresh in 2 months. My consoles always end up collecting dust eventualy so I'm hoping to skip PS3 and 360...

bansh, have you tried adjusting the colors to "warm" and turning off the backlight? Might looks best with the backlight off or set to "1" in the daytime. But ALL LCD's suck at colors anyways, compared to CRT. O-LED should be available next year as well as LCD's with LED backlighting which should help them out a bit and make them last longer as well.

Edited by Justintoxicated

"the new 360s you dont have to get the external.. my buddy has one and we popped the hd dvd right into the player it self..."

That's good, it's about time they stepped up to the plate. They need to offer wifi built in as well.