34mm keihin pj carb modified by sudco w/ intake adapter etc

fasstbanshee

i have a 34mm keihin pj carb modified by sudco, trinity stage IV single carb cv intake manifold, o-ringed, velocity air box adapter i will aslo through in the stock reed assy in like new condition off my 06' shee

looking for some dual carbs 33mm would like to see offers and with pics. i have a 4mil crank and porting done now and need the bigger carbs if you have a stock shee motor you'll get more bottom end power with my carb. thanks -Greg

101_0421.jpg

101_0417.jpg

right now i am looking to trade only i will be running this carb setup into the winter if nobody wants to swap. so were in NH you from i am from Hampton

wavey.gif to a fellow nh'er.

if you end up selling this setup instead of trading, let me know. i might be interested.

right now i am looking to trade only i will be running this carb setup into the winter if nobody wants to swap. so were in NH you from i am from Hampton

i live over in hooksett. do you do a lot of riding in hampton? the pic in your sig looks like a great place to ride. where abouts is that? i love climbing hills.. :evil:

i live over in hooksett. do you do a lot of riding in hampton? the pic in your sig looks like a great place to ride. where abouts is that? i love climbing hills.. :evil:

theres no place to ride on the seacoast here. but i go riding every weekend with about 5 other reguals and drive usually 2 hrs and spend all day riding and that pic is in shapliegh Maine a very cool sandpit with steep climbs and sunapee which isn't that far from you have you been there yet? peterlocal22 a fellow HQer comes along now and then as well

theres no place to ride on the seacoast here. but i go riding every weekend with about 5 other reguals and drive usually 2 hrs and spend all day riding and that pic is in shapliegh Maine a very cool sandpit with steep climbs and sunapee which isn't that far from you have you been there yet? peterlocal22 a fellow HQer comes along now and then as well

sunapee?? no shit. is there alot of trails up there? i'm always looking for new places to ride. just did the rockingham trail this past sunday. decent trail although it was pretty friggin dusty.

Edited by phreak