2007 450r trade for shee

1quickshee

alright, I own a 2007 honda 450r runs perfect awsome bike, its practically brand new

im looking in to trading for a banshee, I would like it to be with pipes only, but if it runs good and everything ill take work done to the motor, i can have pics sent to anyone that wants them

also its the electric start 450er re or w.e they call it, and NO the kickstart one isnt faster, ive proved this fact on my own

thanks alot :)

alright, I own a 2007 honda 450r runs perfect awsome bike, its practically brand new

im looking in to trading for a banshee, I would like it to be with pipes only, but if it runs good and everything ill take work done to the motor, i can have pics sent to anyone that wants them

also its the electric start 450er re or w.e they call it, and NO the kickstart one isnt faster, ive proved this fact on my own

any mods to your 450 and any pics. I have pics of my shee in my profile and most of the mods are in my sig

• 2 weeks later...
alright, I own a 2007 honda 450r im looking in to trading for a banshee,

Thats the best thing ive EVER heard a 450 rider EVER say...congrats on finding out that the shee kicks all forms off asses and makes Real power HAHA!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have and 01 SHEE im willing to trade would you mind sending some pics

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...