DAMN ROCKETS!

WALLACE84

How many of you guys have had the damn welds break on the rockets? I bought mine from peterlocal22 on here ( not blaming him or anything) a little awhile ago and for the past fews days I have been trying to jet my sum bitch in and now today that its running fuckin tits, the welds broke on the right hand side

I think the guy's name on here is yama004, or something similar.

I remember a ways back he touted the new ownership, etc. on the pipes being better for their customers.

I was all for supporting them to make it a better company, and possibly refining their product.

Seems like that hasn't happened, in Wallace's case anywho.....sad to hear.

Well heres the deal, I bought this pipes from peterlocal22 (couldnt ask for a better guy to buy from and hes also trying to help me contact them) and he bought them from the orig. owners. Somewhere along the line, a dent got put into one of the pipes he said. I think it was the leftside pipe.I heard that the new owners had shitty welds from a bunch of people. The rightside pipe looks perfect. good penetrating on the welds an everything. The leftside pipe looks like the infamous steve wonder weld. Thats the side that cracked(not the rightside that I originally stated, just noticed I said that) right down the seem. I will take some pics of it and post them up

-Dan