Had a interesting run in with a 400ex

Well i decided to give the old ratpor a break so i took the banshee to where else the local place where all the guys drag race, i saw a 440ex smokin some 450s couldnt belive my eyes a 400ex runnin the show, so i stepped in and got a few runs in with him 1st race he jusmped me off the start but i gained on him a bit through the gears then we both hit top gear and i passed him just on last streath of the race, 2nd race he got me start to finish got me buy 1 1\2 lenght on the end, so after all was said and done i took a look at the quad, its a 440 with stage 2 cams springs full exaughts no air box giant k&n huge carb and a nice shot of NOS he siad he runs like 89 in the 1\4 mile i didnt feel so bad when i found out he was hittin the NOS when we were racin but dam props the guy and his ex well built machine....

Well i decided to give the old ratpor a break so i took the banshee to where else the local place where all the guys drag race, i saw a 440ex smokin some 450s couldnt belive my eyes a 400ex runnin the show, so i stepped in and got a few runs in with him 1st race he jusmped me off the start but i gained on him a bit through the gears then we both hit top gear and i passed him just on last streath of the race, 2nd race he got me start to finish got me buy 1 1\2 lenght on the end, so after all was said and done i took a look at the quad, its a 440 with stage 2 cams springs full exaughts no air box giant k&n huge carb and a nice shot of NOS he siad he runs like 89 in the 1\4 mile i didnt feel so bad when i found out he was hittin the NOS when we were racin but dam props the guy and his ex well built machine....

And what were you running against him?

My banshee wasnt runnin the best horrible sputter on the right cylinder in the upper rpms and 6th gear wasnt runnin to hot, anyways my banshees got vf2s, .20 over, k&n intake with lid off stock carbs with vitos needles and 330 mains,fmf ssts, and thats bout it shes pretty much stock but im gonnastart buildin her very soon.