Need help with this math

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Detoit bums kill just for some new gear! If you scuff up your Fila's kicking some other bum's ass, just start stabbin and there you go. What were you doing in the Detoit area?

When the stabbing thing went down, I was running back and forth between the Big D and Flatrock when Ford was opening the new mustang line, but like I said, that was a few years ago.

Now, when I come to Detroit, it's to visit with the folks from my company, Detroit Diesel Corp. :geek:

When the stabbing thing went down, I was running back and forth between the Big D and Flatrock when Ford was opening the new mustang line, but like I said, that was a few years ago.

Now, when I come to Detroit, it's to visit with the folks from my company, Detroit Diesel Corp. :geek:

You suburbanite sissy....DDC isn't even in Detroit, it's in Redford....

Next time you come out this way...I'll show you the ghetto....:)

That's cool. I have been to the mustang plant a few times to pick up shelby test cars when I was working at Roush. I didn't work with the mustangs a whole lot, though. Mostly worked with Ford's diesel junk. I work with much larger diesel's now though in my new job.

You suburbanite sissy....DDC isn't even in Detroit, it's in Redford....

Next time you come out this way...I'll show you the ghetto....:)

I grew up in a differnet type of area where everyone carried guns (farm country).

DDC is in a few places in Detroit. The pilot assembly area on Outer West drive is usually the place I wind up.

Most of my bad Detroit experiences were when I was there fooling around with Ford several years ago. :biggrin:

That's cool. I have been to the mustang plant a few times to pick up shelby test cars when I was working at Roush. I didn't work with the mustangs a whole lot, though. Mostly worked with Ford's diesel junk. I work with much larger diesel's now though in my new job.

.........I own a Ford diesel, but that's about all I knmow about Ford's diesel operation. I know quite a few folks from the Roush operation in SoCal (or what's left of it), many of them came from Stroppe, which is a whole other long story. Did you know anyone from there? :thumbsup:

I think a 15 year old kid got tired of you trying to do math, so he posted pictures of his a-arms. :ohmy:

yea i'd have to agree. i got more issues now that we moved to a differant section... i no grasp the problem sovling shit again... now iv got to figure out how to take a word problem and turn it into an equation. man this is gay! and i thought thats id be done with math forever... i guess thats what i get for doing a brain dump after highschool

.........I own a Ford diesel, but that's about all I knmow about Ford's diesel operation. I know quite a few folks from the Roush operation in SoCal (or what's left of it), many of them came from Stroppe, which is a whole other long story. Did you know anyone from there? :thumbsup:

Never dealt with anyone from the SoCal location before. I only worked on projects based out of their Michigan locations. It is a pretty big company in the Detroit area, a lot of people I meet outside of Detroit are supprised to hear that Roush does a lot more that just race Nascar.