Banshee screwed up again

Ok a few weeks ago i had the shee out for a ride i heard a wierd rattle when i let off the gas comin from the motor so i turned around and took it home it shut off right on my road so i pushed it in the gradge came out thye next day and its siezed!! So i give it a few kicks and its unceased few more its siezed back up and so on, figured a rod bearing went not the case pistons are fine, crank looks to be in check but it turns funny its got resistence to it i cvant figure out whzats wwierd in there everytrhing looks fine and ideas?

Ok a few weeks ago i had the shee out for a ride i heard a wierd rattle when i let off the gas comin from the motor so i turned around and took it home it shut off right on my road so i pushed it in the gradge came out thye next day and its siezed!! So i give it a few kicks and its unceased few more its siezed back up and so on, figured a rod bearing went not the case pistons are fine, crank looks to be in check but it turns funny its got resistence to it i cvant figure out whzats wwierd in there everytrhing looks fine and ideas?

If it is seizing up and knocking, it sure sounds like a rod bearing. The odd feel of crank rotaion may be the magnetic flux of the flywheel magnets. Just remove the flywheel and spin it over. If it still does not feel right, just take it apart. You probably will have to break it down anyway and you need to find the problem. They do not seize up for no reason.

Brandon