exhaust pipes

dagger

The FMFs are ok, I had a set of Gnarlies and Fattys, they are decent, very comparabe to the toomeys, I wasn't crazy about the way the silencers were designed. They are all riveted together, and the chrome didn't last too long in the trails. If you really wanna be different and give the Toomey bikes a run for their money pick up some LRDs. By far my favorite pipe so far. You can also look into Paul Turner Mids, but that is an all low end pipe, they are definately the most different looking pipes.

anybody have the trinity stageIV pipes?

I know of a guy that went through two sets of those pipes.. The weld split both times... If your looking for a good all around pipe and dont want the T-5s I would go with the PC's.. The few bikes I know that have ran them ran well and like the T-5s sounded really good..

RIPPEN

Go for the DMC's. Do some searching on the site. You'll find nothing but good comments on DMC aliens or 916's. No one here ever seems to put DMC's into a top 5 list. Everyone always seems to say that the T-5's are the best, which is cool cuz they are a great pipe but I think the DMC's are one of the best all around pipes you can buy. I've ridden both FMF's and stage IV's too so my opinion is not totally biased. Good luck with your decision :thumbsup:

Edited by floyd398