Liquid cooling and Danger Den

Testing mode? is that when it asks if everyting is ok? and has a yes and no at the bottom? if that is what you are talking about, I see it once in a while but I think my wife pushes the help button or something because "she needs help" haha. Anyway, I believe you can turn that off in the set up. If thats not it then yes I would return it. Mine never restarts or shuts down unless the battery is dead.

As far as what you were talking about with covering the sensor when switching between activities and a single device, yea, thats what I do too. I havent seen a way around it yet. All and all I have no complaints.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Testing mode? is that when it asks if everyting is ok? and has a yes and no at the bottom? if that is what you are talking about, I see it once in a while but I think my wife pushes the help button or something because "she needs help" haha. Anyway, I believe you can turn that off in the set up. If thats not it then yes I would return it. Mine never restarts or shuts down unless the battery is dead.

As far as what you were talking about with covering the sensor when switching between activities and a single device, yea, thats what I do too. I havent seen a way around it yet. All and all I have no complaints.

Yea it restars and goes into testing mode. Not the one where it asks if everything is ok. It has not done it for a while now though maybe it was some kind of software or battery glitch. Or maybe it cause I have a Refurb?

• 2 weeks later...
Yea it restars and goes into testing mode. Not the one where it asks if everything is ok. It has not done it for a while now though maybe it was some kind of software or battery glitch. Or maybe it cause I have a Refurb?

Started the Rebuild.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1251756

Dogsboytoy, if your using the plastic barbs on the thermochill Radiator from DD please keep an eye on them. Upon removal I found I had a slight leak which lead so some buildup around the barbs over the last 3 years...Not quite enough to drip but I no longer trust the plastic barbs.

Turns out DD and everyone else is selling Plastic BSPT barbs or NPT and using tape to seal them up, but the actualy radiator is BSPP. I had to order barbs from Canada as all the US distributors have been out of stock for 6 months and many are listing the metal barbs as discontinued...