slip on silencers for drag pipes

fast500#12

i had a set of oof drag pipes, and i called power pros. i told them what size my stinger was and they made me a set for 105 shipped. i think the website is www.thepowerpros.com

who makes some and where can i find them. :shrug: :thanks:

I didn't know there was such a thing. Those would be great! I can't even start mine up at home without feeling guilty with non silenced OOFs...........ya know......wakin' up the neighbors' kids and all. I gotta check those out. :banana:

did we get a set of oof drag pipes????? oh by the way. I'll be up there in 2 weeks for a month....again.

whole new bike in the works!!!! hybrid hill shooter chassis 586cc 18mil. you will see. look forward to seeing you and chris again and all the other guys from the CAG. see ya on the 3rd

Dave Moore Racing, called the Legalizer...

i called dave moore about those and was told that they were never produced. some thing about dave and mod quad got together to make them and shit fell through so they never made any to sell. (i have seen afew around, makes me wander). i would really like a set of those though.