need advice on carbs

I have the 33PWKs on my 'shee and I'm happy with their performance. I don't think the carbs are limiting my performance in any way. In fact, if your carb is too large it can impede performance by having too low velocity to atomize fuel at anything but high rev operation.

Smaller carbs work best on a near stock motor or if you want snappy low/mid. If you increase the appetite for fuel to the motor (porting, pipes, etc) be reasonable in choosing the size of your carb and make the decision based on it's intended use.

Me, I like 33 PWKs.... :thumbsup:

So what if I was to go with a single carb like a 35 with a more aggresive port job??? would that make it better or worse running only one instead of two carbs???? thank for the help this website has been a big help

Unless your full blown drag racing, with top end port job, and top end pipes, a 2 into 1 with a 35mm pwk will work. No one likes them on here, but then again very few people who have them go back to dual carbs. Most of the guys that say the single sucks, have never tried one. Most of them say I had a buddy who had one and I rode his bike and it sucked. The parts you bolt onto an engine, will determine how, when, and where it makes power.