Bob's Raceway (Clarskville) T&T CANCELLED

dajogejr

Sorry guys...just talked to alcoholbanshee.

Bob has a TT event at the compound for the 18th, they're using part of the drag strip for that.

See you all on the 25th!!!

that sux!!!

oh well just gives me a lil more time to work on the bike...

thinking of puttin my bike on alky for the 25th....

just gotta have Dan get the carbs done up....

Dan

You west siders and the dunes are KILLING me...I'm damn near on the water over here...LOL.

On a total side note, guys...I"m going to try an organize a dune trip for HQ'ers, E2S and PS guys end of Sept., beginning of October.

Won't be as busy as a holiday weekend, but those that have been to Bob's lately will attest that the 15 to 25 guys that come to race have a pretty good time!!

You west siders and the dunes are KILLING me...I'm damn near on the water over here...LOL.

On a total side note, guys...I"m going to try an organize a dune trip for HQ'ers, E2S and PS guys end of Sept., beginning of October.

Won't be as busy as a holiday weekend, but those that have been to Bob's lately will attest that the 15 to 25 guys that come to race have a pretty good time!!

I am on the water Dave! Just a lil farther north towards the middle of nowhere. :biggrin: I'm down for your dune trip.. But the LS ride is first Weekend in OCT.

dave is scared to go out to ls! Afraid jeff will give him an ass whoopin with the ol raptor!! :yelrotflmao:

Nope...Jeff's secret is out. he builds big motors and "claims" they're smaller motors.

Last I heard...he has a 1500 cc busa motor in his Raptor and is still claiming it's the 700 with EFI...that's the rumor anyways...

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Tell your old lady to watch your kid, my dogs and my house for the weekend...and consider me in...:)

Yeah, and as soon as she turned around and left, I'd have surprises everywhere, and no furniture, curtains or end tables to match....

:)

St Bernard surpises are bigger than a chihuahua....We had a pair of St. Bernards when I was a kid. I hated cleaning up the yard after them damn things. Land mines everywhere!!!!