My Banshee Caught on Fire.

fracas

Yeah I have had bad luck with 4 wheelers. First my Raptor was stolen . Then My Banshee burnt. Im hoping this next 4 wheeler will last . If it doesnt Im throwing in the towel.

I dont want to buy the 4 wheeler back. SO If anyone is near Texas and Feels like they might want it. I will Let you buy it from my Insurance. Holla at me if you want it.

Well Progressive cut me a check today. Got a Cool $3420 out of the deal. But they took $500 out for my deductible.So I have $2950 to Find a new bike. I didnt buy the banshee back. And no one Pm'd me or showed interest in buying it so Progressive will be picking the bike up Wednesday.

craptors prob r a lil stronger, better handling...ect but i mean the shee, its 2 stroke ull never get back the 2 stroke feeling its just how it is ya cant beat it i say buy back the shee its the better thing to do id say. anyways sucks u burning ure shee but how did it happen? i mean howcome ure shee burnt??? i went out to the desert on friday it gets upto round 40*c the bike didint even feel to hot and with lowish coolent 2

Edited by felcon edition banshee