New plastic

orangeirocz28

I live in Va, and had to listen to the parts guy at the Yamaha shop tell me for 5 minutes that there is no such thing as an 08 Banshee and that they had stoped production in 06. Tired of that so I figured Id talk to someone who has some sense, or at least more than he has. I love the new 08 color plastic and graphics. How would I go about ordering or finding it. Thanks for the help.

They still make them in canada, those are 07 plastics not 08s and you can order them here...in canada....and they aren't orange in the front, they are red.......You'd be better off getting brand new aftermarkets in an un-oem color of your choice, IMO

They still make them in canada, those are 07 plastics not 08s and you can order them here...in canada....and they aren't orange in the front, they are red.......You'd be better off getting brand new aftermarkets in an un-oem color of your choice, IMO

agreed maier makes orange plastic. they make all colors. then u buy the sticker kit on ebay or canadian dealership site. just my .02

post-25456-1186218279_thumb.jpgpost-25456-1186218291_thumb.jpg

The first bike is the one you are talking about, the 07 which is red and black. The next one is an 08, which I am talking about. Orange and Black. Is there anyone in Canada that might have a number to a dealer up there where I can get a part number, or even order the graphics from. Thanks for the opinions.