New DMC Aliens for BANSHEE

not sure how they are on a shee, i do have a shee, but also have a predator, and it is a loud pipe on my predator, i like it, but my dealer stopped carrying them for 4 strokes because the welds were breaking, also know a friend with a yfz, and his welds broke also. i think the dealer said they stopped making them because of this problem.

yeah, I never really liked the 916 but these new Aliens look pretty tight. I guess they are too new and noone must know about them yet. I dont like buying anything on looks alone.

Just looks like new silencers to me. The head pipes look the same as the old Aliens and 916's. Which I recommend. The 916's I mean.

Just looks like new silencers to me. The head pipes look the same as the old Aliens and 916's. Which I recommend. The 916's I mean.

Have you ever riden any shees with other types of pipes; or against them (toomeys mainly). How do the 916's compare. Im not sure what there built for. My first thoughts were that they are maybe a low-mid pipe but the site really doesnt say except that they improve torque and horsepower significantly.

If anybody else would like to chime in Ive had toomeys for a while but they were on the bike when I got it. Around here everyone is obsessed with speed and at one point so was I but now I feel more and more like speed really doesnt matter. I mean yeah it's good but there will always be someone faster. I want my bike to be a very good play bike but would it be a mistake to swap toomeys for these DMC's?

nothing beats toomey for the "play bike"

if you get more serious with top end there cpi rockets etc etc etc..

toomeys are your best bet for all around goodness...

916 i herd are close to the t-5

toomey also has the best service.... they send me my jet kit for 40$ (65$ value) because i just needed the needles.... they gave me the one with the air filter and the vents..can call them and ask them anything, nothing but nice people that work there...so for me the way they deal with people makes me a loyal customer...

when i was stock with just t5's i was draggin agaisnt a guy with 916's and vf2's.. i beat him every single time in about 400ft... now.. when you fctor porting into the equation.... i'd say the t5 will shine... t5's love an exhaust port around 192....

Yeah, but like I said, Im not too concerned about speed give or take...just which is more of an all-around pipe. I really like the looks of the Alien so if toomeys are pretty close in performance, Id rather have the Aliens.

i also agree with the toomeys ive had my shee sence 97 when it was new changed from fmf pipes to t5s in 2002 best bolt on part ever bought in process of rebuilding for only the second time and adding the new t6s ive heard nothing but good from them to cant wait to try them out ill let u know what i think