Need Air!

BAMA07

So i put some new pipes(t5's) and reed valves on my shee and she is choking it seems cant get enough air at times i had a k&n filter with outwear on it with no lid and it still was missing the amount of air it needed them i talked to my buddy with a shee and he said the take the outwear off cuz it hurts the airflow. So i did and he was actually right then he said take the snorkel off the stock airbox lid and try that cuz the flat top on it doesnt circulate as much air. So i did and it helped out alot 2 but u can feel the loss of a little power. Is there any airboxes out there they can produce the most airflow than stock? I really need to keep a airbox on 2 cuz some of the trails i have to travel to get to where i wanna go arent banshee friendly and muddy and deep in parts. any suggestions will be good thx.

The absolute best air filter/ airbox combo IMO is the stock airbox with pro design plate mounted inside with a k@n filter attached with a k@n lid and 12 toomey 1" mini filters installed. Max air flow, better filtration than a single k@n, Good protection against mud, and doesnt have the short intake dead spot of just running pods.

The absolute best air filter/ airbox combo IMO is the stock airbox with pro design plate mounted inside with a k@n filter attached with a k@n lid and 12 toomey 1" mini filters installed. Max air flow, better filtration than a single k@n, Good protection against mud, and doesnt have the short intake dead spot of just running pods.

any website i can find some of this stuff at?

yeah i went from stock 200 main jets to some 280's alot of the tuning afterwards was a bitch only cuz it wasnt getting enough air at first so we had to add that in now id like to get a some constant airflow instead of taking the lid off to race.