CPI Small Bore In-Frame Silencers (with stingers)

I have a set of CPI Small Bore In-Frame Silencers with the chrome stingers for sale. I am not sure if this is something anyone is interested in or not. They are used, but not abused and are in great shape. I had them on my red bike for about three years (which doesn't get ridden much and I think only in the sand during that time). :confused:

If there is interest in this, then I can cough up as many pictures as anyone wants and conjur a price for them. If you are the creative sort, you can offer me something for them as well. :biggrin:

i think most people were looking for pipes and silencers. if they were cheap enough or if someone wants the stinger tubes i'd buy them just for the silencers to put on some out frames i have with removeable stinger..s

i think most people were looking for pipes and silencers. if they were cheap enough or if someone wants the stinger tubes i'd buy them just for the silencers to put on some out frames i have with removeable stinger..s

Yeah, you can remover the stingers on these as well. I suppose these are going to be eBay bound. :confused:

not sayin this dickheadish but seriously curious how you have just a set of silencers and no pipes to sell?? I ask because there have been others and usually around my shop we need them with the pipes lol

not sayin this dickheadish but seriously curious how you have just a set of silencers and no pipes to sell?? I ask because there have been others and usually around my shop we need them with the pipes lol

It involves the Oregon coastal sound laws (89db) and a set of new aftermarket, aftermarket, replacement silencers. :biggrin:

Correction, 93db :) And I believe sand lake is 99?

Are you sure about that figure for Florence? I may have made up the 89db number...................

Either way, the CPI silencers probably could have worked fine, but I wanted something different. :biggrin: