Cranker for sale

well it is time for this bike to go I want to build a bike for Majic Performance so I cant keep this one. It is a 620 cranker. It has a LSR frame with 12 paddle super lites and drag axle. The frame is a +10 in the front and the swing arm is +12. It has a custom wrap done on the plastics. Will come with a wheelie bar. I would sell just the motor seperate from the frame. I will not part out the rolling chassie. You can see vidio of it run on my myspace page

$7500.00 obo for the bike complete

$3000.00 for the motor

100_0665.jpg

000_1319.jpg

000_1321.jpg

so thats how you fixed the plastic,,, whats that wrap? you are talking about..

looks good never seen it after you got it back together

It is a sticker basiclly 100% custom but why cheaper than paint and seems to be more durable even in the trees.

SoCalinIt Posted Today, 12:02 AM

Bump for a really cool guy and a really sick bike...

Wanna trade Mike? LOL

No thanks LOL I dont think you could dune with this one LOL Might just keep that good looking bike of yours

I'd love to have that thing just to sit in my shop. LOL! If I weren't trying to finish my 10mil I would go for it mike. Sorry man. You and that wpzone guy on DR both put stuff up for sale at the wrong time for me. Bastards. ha ha ha!