riding this sunday in maine

I never hear of any rides like that out here on the west coast, and its so damn hot right now you don't even want to hit the sand (besides Pismo).

this is prime time for riding were i am in the new england area. tomorrow suppose to be around 85 degrees. tonight its suppose to rain which is good because it will keep the dust down.

where is the ride going to be held? what part of maine?

its going to be in southern maine, not exactly sure what town were meeting in. if you would like once i find out i can let you know. its going to be a lot of fun.

another great ride. this one was probably the best one have ever been on.

great trails some open and fast others tight and technical. The sand pits were great with big and small hills for all. Looking forward to the next ride. We got to maine around 9 am and left around 7 pm. anyone wants to go next time let me know.

newfield maine, how far is that from you?

Newfield is only about 15 mins up the road from me. I will pm you with my e-mail and next time you come ridding this way just shoot me an email. Today iam heading to hiram to go ridding which is 30 min away about 15 from newfield. I never really ride with any banshees and would like to get togeather with some fellow banshee guys. Today its gonna be a couple 4 poke 450's and a few 4x4's.

dannybanshee i will def. let you know the next time i go riding in your area. im with you its nice riding with some other banshee guys. let me know how your ride goes today.

mybadbanshee the last maine trip we took is about 40 minutes from portsmouth. im from the boston massachusetts are but my family has a beach cottage in seabrook beach which is right next to portsmouth. i usually go up there w my bike on the weekends. so let me know if your interested in going riding with us next time and we can meet and you can follow me. i actually just meet the guys i went riding with last weekend and they were all real cool. alot of them just meet too. so let me know if your int. in going next time its an absolute blast and there are some real sweet trails out there. the only thing is you have to get your bike registered in maine. if you dont already have it registered in maine and you want to go we can make a pit stop off at the trading post.

let me know

thanks peter

If you go riding in newfield I would meet you there. Cause its only a few from my house. I live in maine so registrations no biggie. Are trip yesterday went great we rode 7hrs then 1 more at a sawdust pile and sandpit.

sweet did you take any pics?

how many bikes/banshee went?