another hauler question

tyguy

hey guys i would have put this on my otther tread but i needed some input quicker, i was told oi should get a 10 paddle hauler. now the store im getting them from says ill be alot happier with extremes. Now i weight 120lbs, and thats the catch. But with the extremes should i get a 10 paddle or 9,8. i know its going to be kinda hard to get it right but i was wondering the difference between the haulers to the extremes. thanks guys you have been a lot of help on all my posts.

hey guys i would have put this on my otther tread but i needed some input quicker, i was told oi should get a 10 paddle hauler. now the store im getting them from says ill be alot happier with extremes. Now i weight 120lbs, and thats the catch. But with the extremes should i get a 10 paddle or 9,8. i know its going to be kinda hard to get it right but i was wondering the difference between the haulers to the extremes. thanks guys you have been a lot of help on all my posts.

you know my feelings on this subject......lmao :cool:

just buy the 10 paddle haulers

Dan

"they" say that a 9 paddle extreem is the equivelant of a 10 paddle hauler but if you go to skat traks web site and look at the specs of the hauler and extreem there identical except that the extreem has the reinforced cup. i would say get the 10 extreems because there more durable. i have them on my shee and love them. usualy an extra $10 per tire but hey, it's only money right? lmao

ok thats what i thought, thanks guys, ill oder them today, just wanted to make sure the extremes werent too much different.10 paddle it is.

I dont know what the sand is like where you are, But in your sig your not ported or stroked, a 10 paddle extreme is way over paddling for your mods.

yeah im porting it this winter, its going to be a dune port, but i didnt want to get to many paddles now and then later with port not be enough, im finding all these great deals on 8 paddles, but im prob going for the 10s,

Yeh when I get ported this winter, I am going with 8 paddle extremes, In oregon alot of people run more paddle because our hills arent very long and you can get away with it, But banshee's like wheel spin. IMO With a basic bolt on banshee and a port job 8 paddle extremes are your best bet, But opinions are like assholes around hehe :)

thats what im looking for is opinons, if your looking for some extremes, i seen a set of some used with little nobbies on them still, on douglas red label wheels. they are20-10-8 8paddles, for 100. ill try to find a link for ya, thats a hell of a deal.

• 1 month later...

IMO That's WAY too much for just a piped bike... Even when you get some port work... If you're not going big, I'd go with an 8 or 9 paddle hauler... I'm running 10 paddle haulers on my 421 Cub with a +6 swinger... and 9 paddle Haulers on a 370R with a +10 swinger... Too many paddles IMO... I'd stick with some 8 paddle haulers, or maybe 9 paddle... That's juat me though... What do I know?!?!?

I have 22-11-10 8 paddle extremes on my 421 P.V. and launch in first....It has no problem grabbing,,,launches hard. I would go with either an 8 or maybe a 9 paddle but 10 will bog your motor...BUT it's not my decision either way you go you won't be making a bad choice with this brand of tire . If you decide a 10 paddle was too much you could always sell or trade for a 8 paddle.

A stock bore/stroke/jug shee will never need anything more than 8 paddle haulers. The only caveat is if you've got a really short drag (3rd gear and below) you might add ONE paddle. So now do what everyone else does on here and order those 10 paddle extremes.

LMAO!!! That sh!t kills me man! Everyone does that... "It looks really cool!!!" Lame.

• 2 weeks later...