CHEAPEST PLACE FOR SHEARERS?

Place a little trust with this one. This little bird says dont buy shearers if you dont need them. There WILL be a new pipe comming out in the next few mounths that will blow shearers out of the water. If you need a set I would buy used on e-bay

It is not rocket or shearer...........Jim is out of pipes due to matt wanting to sell all shearers at the same price of $550.00 a set IMO a shearer pipe is not worth that the fit and finsh is on of the worst. The pipe market is going to shift in a few mounths and it would be worth the wait IMO

everyones is always better until you get it just like for the last 20 years every new quad that come out could out run an banshee until you lined up beside it

If you knew the story behind shearer pipes you would not have made that comment but I understand. Do some research on kenny roberts and see where that leads you....................then you will be waiting for pipes............also you have a 18mm DM If I was you I would be wanting new pipes more than any one due to the fact that Kim @ K&T has the best pipes for it and their still not the right pipes. You also may want to look into jaws pipes or call nate mccoy so far those are the best pipes for the DM cylinders. Atleast from all the nimbers I have seen

I'm very happy with my Shearer pipes... Me and Casper bought our pipes from Inland ATV.

Inland ATV

1(909)478-7717

They shipped mine a little slow, but they got Casper his pretty fast...

We got ours for under $500 shipped.

If you knew the story behind shearer pipes you would not have made that comment but I understand. Do some research on kenny roberts and see where that leads you....................then you will be waiting for pipes............also you have a 18mm DM If I was you I would be wanting new pipes more than any one due to the fact that Kim @ K&T has the best pipes for it and their still not the right pipes. You also may want to look into jaws pipes or call nate mccoy so far those are the best pipes for the DM cylinders. Atleast from all the nimbers I have seen

I know about this new pipe and will for sure be worth the wait.

I'm very happy with my Shearer pipes... Me and Casper bought our pipes from Inland ATV.

Inland ATV

1(909)478-7717

They shipped mine a little slow, but they got Casper his pretty fast...

We got ours for under $500 shipped.

I got my T-5 pipes from them. It took 3 weeks to get them. Like you said good price but slow shipping. :confused:

I agree with Mike, we have had two sets of shearers in the last 9 months that have had the WORST finish

I have ever seen, and These are supposed to be show chrome !!!!

However, that is his chromer screwing him there. The pipes still work .

Nate McCoy can HOOK ya up for the DM cylinder pipes, or any others as well. He had mine made for my cub ( His design, his motor) that work REALLY well.

As for the "NEW" pipes coming, I think its good !!!! there needs to be comparible competition to keep the playing field on a level. I am interested in seeing them.

It is not rocket or shearer...........Jim is out of pipes due to matt wanting to sell all shearers at the same price of $550.00 a set IMO a shearer pipe is not worth that the fit and finsh is on of the worst. The pipe market is going to shift in a few mounths and it would be worth the wait IMO

Im not quite out of the Shearer market,yet :biggrin: . If you need Shearers, give me a call, Ill make it worth your while...Jim