Hey whats up

:cool:

Hey whats up just wanted to say im new to the forum, ive been riding for about 5 years now.

well anyways im workin down at Sandtoyz Unlimited which is a great little shop im pretty sure most of u have at least heard of it. but anyway just wanted to say w up to everyone

o also wanted to post a pic of some new cylinders i got to see what you guys think of them :)

the guy who did the port is i dunno but they tell me hes the guy who taught eddie sanders but anyway i really like how clean this guy work im still impressed by them.

hpim1875pn1.th.jpg

Wudup Eddie!! You joined the right forum!!!!

I've met Eric & John up there, cool guys + they know their shit.. You guys have a nice shop & good service. :thumbsup:

Member Sandshots is always in there lol.. Quiet a few other BHQ members are Sandtoyz Unlimited customers too.

I'm sure they'll jump on this thread. I would really like to know who ports for you :biggrin:

I think I heard you guys are going to Pismo Beach July 13th weekend??

Sandtoyz.jpg

haha hey whats up guys thanks for the replies, my name is Chris sorry about the confusion. What i meant is that the porting on the cylinders was done by TSR the guy who taught ESR how to do his porting. yea just call john up to set up an appointment for your 450, unfortunately erick is on a leave dunno whats going down with him after. but yea if theres anything i can do call me up, if its out of my knowledge theres no problem to talk to john about it.

ps. hmm i dont exactly know the guy who did the porting on the cylinders these are personal cylinders that john passed on to me :D well sold them but he hooked me up ;)

haha hey whats up guys thanks for the replies, my name is Chris sorry about the confusion. What i meant is that the porting on the cylinders was done by TSR the guy who taught ESR how to do his porting. yea just call john up to set up an appointment for your 450, unfortunately erick is on a leave dunno whats going down with him after. but yea if theres anything i can do call me up, if its out of my knowledge theres no problem to talk to john about it.

ps. hmm i dont exactly know the guy who did the porting on the cylinders these are personal cylinders that john passed on to me :D well sold them but he hooked me up ;)

did you have your own shop before?

no, i was just another enthusiast rider like every other guy on here, and i john just asked me if i wanted to help out, so i was like sure :D

What's up man! Welcome to the HQ bro!

I've been in STU a few times... great shop... In fact, I went down there on Saturday to buy some Marvin shocks... no luck though! You guys must have been out riding!

yea john went out to pismo, so he closed up shop, you might wanna try during this week. maybe give him a call, because this sat he is also going out just to let u guys know

yea john went out to pismo, so he closed up shop, you might wanna try during this week. maybe give him a call, because this sat he is also going out just to let u guys know

i was there this morining, a friend dropped off his 450zuki to get a yoshipipe, chery bomb, and dynatek.