bogging and no power

hi everyone first post here. i just bought a 98 banshee 2 weeks ago. i got it in pretty poor condition but it ran somewhat good when i got. before i took it apart it ran awesome up top but would bog and not run right on anything less than full throttle. at that point it had fmf pipes and silceners and a slighty higher compression stock bore pistons, and boost bottle ,reed spacers and jets( pilot 25 main 260 needle 3rd slot down from the top). i tore it down and put on prodesign 22cc coolhead, v force 3 reeds, toomey t6 kit with the air filter with the little holes u make in the air box, still have the reed spacers and boost bottle in, jets now are pilot still 25 main 290 needle( supplied with toomey kit) 4th slot down from the top, new clutch, and water impellar. when it was all back together it only took a few kicks to get it started but now it runs worse. before the new parts it idled now i cant get it to idle. if i dont keep reving it the motor just wants to die. when i took it for a test spin it wants to die everywhere but 3/4 and up throttle but even a full throttle its way less power than it had before i took it apart. it has new spark plugs and i am runing 93oct+mix at 40.1. i also checked to see if i put the wrong carb stuff on each side like the sliders and bowl covers and it seems to be right. anyone that can help me out and point me in the right direction?

sounds like a jetting issue to me. check the plugs. Are they dark or light. What is your altitude. Sounds like the mains may be a little small. might try like a 330. But it depends on your altitude.

My bike used to do the same thing and it turned out to be mainly the needle. It was running the mid too fat. So I continued to drop the clip=raise needle. One clip mada a hell of a difference.

But like I stated above seems you may already be lean...Id hate to have you lean it out some more and seize the shee up.