stock intake measurement

if any one has any stock jugs sitting around that haven't been ported could ya grab the top to bottom measurement of the intake port for me please. or if you have measured before please let me know.

i am having some custom pipes made and i called jim (passionracing) and got my transfer and exhaust derations and he told me that my intake was raised 3mm and lowered 2mm from stock. but i don't know what the stock measurment is. thanks in advannce for any help.

This may sound completely stupid...but if Jim told you it's raised 3 and lowered 2...couldn't he just tell you the stock measurements??

Am I missing something?

i have called Jim like 4 times already, i don't want to bug him.

you mean bottom to top in the center of the port right

yep you got it.

thanks any way guys. i talked to jim (passionRE) again and he said that he has at least ten programs he uses to give dimensions for pipes and none of them need the information that the guy i am talking to is asking for. we have decided this guy is probably not the best person to build me some pipes. so he is calling mat shearer for me. thaks any way again.

For future refrence (sp)....sorry im late in this thread BTW...

Just layin a piece of shit walmart tape measure in there, im gettin about

some wheres between .875" & .9375"

which would be bout 22.225mm to 23.8125mm

Thats bottom center to top center of intake port.

Sorry im a dollar short and a day late.

+2

Just cuz the sale ended, doesnt mean the support did. It better not have i hope..... :confused:

jim is very helpfull every time i talk to him. great customer service. i highly recommend passion racing for quality and service.

there is just a point when i feel like i am bothering some one because i know they are busy.