4th of July - Silver lake

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave ya know your gonna have to put dan on your bike to catch me! :yelrotflmao: By the time your bike hooks I will be long gone. :biggrin:

Dan, brents gotta whole new can of woopass waitin for you!! So as soon as ya catch him, hit me up and I may give ya a shot at the little ol 4mill.

Edited by badassbanshee479

Dave ya know your gonna have to put dan on your bike to catch me! :yelrotflmao: By the time your bike hooks I will be long gone. :biggrin:

You ain't lyin....I bet Dan spins those tires past half track....LOL....

Had lunch with Evan today...he said Brent's crank was totally poo poo'd. Good think he caught it before it got a lot worse....eek....

Had lunch with Evan today...he said Brent's crank was totally poo poo'd. Good think he caught it before it got a lot worse....eek....

i thought you got new paddles dave......

you really think ill spin those 14's that bad??

Dan

cant get much worse than losing a rod bearing and trashing a 2 month old top end!! :biggrin:

he didnt happen to say if it was done did he??

I told Dan he wasn't allowed any mexican or Indian food for a week....and he couldn't shit till after the race...gotta pack a few more lbs on his....

LOL...

Yeah, 1400 PSI marvin, 14 arm....even with new paddles I think they're gonna spin on ya, Dan...

I did get new paddles. Got them from a guy in MI, 14 paddle extremes, that still have tits on the blades.

25 PSI out in the sun for a few days to stretch 'em out, too!!!

Should be about 74 RO or so. They're gonna hook, Dan....just not real good with you on it.

I'm gonna see how it rolls. If it's real, real bad...I'll go shorter and a wheelie bar....

Didn't build a bigger motor and lighten a chassis to see it just fry tires....

I would've kept my 4 mil and left knobbies on if that was the case...

LOL...

cant get much worse than losing a rod bearing and trashing a 2 month old top end!! :biggrin:

brent beat me before so would expect the same again.......

i havent done shit to my bike except ride the hell out of it.

ill have something for him and maybe even you next season JT

talking around now to see whos gonna cut me the best deal on a 4 mill

i dont think ill be having Dan Hull build it though........he pisses me off!!!

helluva builder but just like everyones said his customer service sucks...

been talking to tyson and a cpl others to get the answers i need.

Dan

He had something to finish up...but wasn't looking forward to baking in his garage. Now that it rained and temps dropped, BIG TIME....I think he's gonna be done. I know he said you guys were coming by tonight....

He was iffy on those pipes, I mentioned it to him.

I can have my pipes off in 10 minutes if you want 'em...let me know....just gonna have to get some rubber grommets or isolators to mount 'em....

Dan

Hey Dan I might have my 4mil for sale this fall. I've decided to go bigger!

Dan...honestly, your little ass on a properly setup chassis and a 4 mil cub on alky, would be a handful for JT and me....without a doubt.

You also have the luxury of learning from both our mistakes as well.

I'd love to help you set up a 4 mil cub on alky....

I'd bet you could 3.9 a 4 mil on alky if you got a really light bike and good setup....probably even faster..

My personal goal has been a 4.0 of any kind on my bike, with my big ass on it. If I hit 3.999 I'd be estatic....

I bet you could do that no problem if we could get mine to hook up....

Dan

I think you would be better off buying another bike and setting it up for drag, or sellin the one ya got and starting over. Learn from dave and I's mistakes. Its much cheaper and easier to start from scratch rather than convert a bike that has been setup for something differnt than drag.

Let me know when ya get something goin, I have never been scared to line up next to something.

You have alot of tuning to do, and a whole lot of learning to do, going to a lightened drag bike on alky!

He had something to finish up...but wasn't looking forward to baking in his garage. Now that it rained and temps dropped, BIG TIME....I think he's gonna be done. I know he said you guys were coming by tonight....

He was iffy on those pipes, I mentioned it to him.

I can have my pipes off in 10 minutes if you want 'em...let me know....just gonna have to get some rubber grommets or isolators to mount 'em....

Stopped by there last night, all is good! Parts look sweet! Also got the pipes for the ol drag bike, cant wait to slap them on and fire her up!

I've got a stock stroke cheetah that runs real hard, it will be for sale at the end of the year. 402cc but it runs with much bigger motors!!!!!! Ask NYUK it used to be his. When we gonna go to Bob's again guys? I need to get that lightwieght Dan on my new rigid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that little cheetah runs damn good! Let me know when ya are going to the track again. I am dying to get some times out of my bike this year!