hi all on the board.....just wanted to introduce myself.......been lurking 'round here for a few weeks, so i figgered i'd jump in feet first

my name is joe yother, and i am the general mgr. of fasttrax powersports in alma, ar....and a few weeks back i stumbled into a running 98 shee w/a cool head, and shearer smallbores for 300 bux!!!!!

anyways, its a bare frame in my garage right now, going to get painted in a day or so if the damn rain lets off enough so the humidity dont jack w/ me....i dig this site, lotsa info here, and plenty of depth to the group collective!!

you guys are right, these quads ARE addictive!!! :blush:

welcome, thats a great buy for 300.00. you come to the right place.

Great find for 300$. My buddy recently found a quadzilla for 300, stripped it painted frame and sunk maybe700 into it. The original owner was over to his house and offered him 2800 cash on the spot. Good luck and welcome.

Great find for 300$. My buddy recently found a quadzilla for 300, stripped it painted frame and sunk maybe700 into it. The original owner was over to his house and offered him 2800 cash on the spot. Good luck and welcome.

I love to hear stories like that!! Did he buy it for $300 off the same original owner?