crank seals

i think i put my fly wheel side crank seal in backwards what would be the outcome of running it like this will it cause a leak/ lean condition. is it possible to take it all apart aka top end and bottom end and flip the seal and put it all back together or do i just need a new top end gasket kit any way any tips would be great thanks.

i think i put my fly wheel side crank seal in backwards what would be the outcome of running it like this will it cause a leak/ lean condition. is it possible to take it all apart aka top end and bottom end and flip the seal and put it all back together or do i just need a new top end gasket kit any way any tips would be great thanks.

I dont think there is a right way or wrong way on the flywheel side to install the seal now the clutch side goes in one way but not the flywheel side do a leak down test just to make sure you have no leaks if not your good .

so i did a pressure test and it failed it but not from the seal from the base gaskets and the reid gaskets any way i think i'm going to buy another new topend kit and just replace all of them again i just want to know if i should put some flange sealent on the base gaskets and reid gaskets any way thanks for the help guys...