I was going through my bag of jets tonight (Keihin) and noticed some had just the number 168, and others had like 168RD, and another had AB 168. Now, I could tell that one jet had a few more threads on it than the other, but that was the only difference that I could tell. My main question is...what do those letters mean, RD, AB, etc. ? Do they have any affect on the diameter of the hole in the jet? Or are they all the same diameter, just maybe for different applications given the longer threads on one over the other....LOL, I don't know...if I'm not making any sense just tell me :biggrin:

I'll take a pic here in a minute to show you....

it's possible that the ones with the AB and RD prefixes are off brand replacements. i couldn't find a clear picture or much info on "RD PRECISION MAIN JETS". but, i'll assume the RD prefix is most likely the "RD PRECISION MAIN JETS". it seems that they have something to do with the EBC brake company. here's a link: http://www.dragspecialties.com/fatbook/13/314/3882857