fs 98 Banshee black and chrome

Puttin my banshee for sale so I can start a new project. 98 banshee with: chrome +2+1 a-arms, +4 adjustable axle, chrome headlights, everything but the cases are show polished, cool head, Trinity stage iv pipes and silencers, holeshot front tires, fast trekker rear tires. This is sweet wheeler. It is show, and has lots of chrome and polish... but not gaudy and overdone; just classy and mean. I went threw the entire wheeler last winter, painted the frame and everything else along the way. I also checked the bushings and bearings through out. PM me with your email address for pics. I am located in northern WI.

also, this is NEVER beaten on, and I do not drive it in mud/rain/etc...

I can't post pics on here, says the file is too big. send me your email address and I will send you pics. YES it is VERY nice, in fact I have to stay out of the garage it is in right now b.c if I look at it I won't sell it...it happened 2 times already.

holy sh** you have a nice quad!

oh I forgot to mention that for engine performance it has 20cc domes, Duncan Racing reeds,and K&N pods, along with the Trinity's of course. I am sure I am leaving things out! I am very picky and I keep my toys looking better than the best :) I will ship, and this will not disappoint.

post-15265-1180423651.jpg