Buying another banshee

I have a buddy that i went to highschool with and he was talking about getting a banshee, but the only problem is he hasnt sold his bike and has just started his summer job. So like a good friend, i offer to lend him some cash to buy the bike, and he will pay me back plus some interest (He agreed to 10% on whatever i loan him). Im going to have the title of the bike in my name until he fully pays me back, interest and all. We are going to sit down and write 2 pages (one for me, one for him) that states what he is agreeing to pay me back (including interest) and everything else that goes along with it.

Heres the bike, i talked to the guy and he said that the offer is OBO and hes throwing in some paddles. Tell me that you think of the bike/idea... Thanks!

First pick

Back up plan

even with a contract i would never loan a friend money, always turns into some bs... same with working for friends or living with friends never had any luck with any of it

even with a contract i would never loan a friend money, always turns into some bs... same with working for friends or living with friends never had any luck with any of it

Yeah i would have to agree. Never works out right plus it's less of a headache. I would help him try to sell his bike first so he can get the money than loan it to him. But the first bike is nice no pictures on the second one.

i am in the same situation i loaned a buddy i went to high school with some cash to buy a shee,he had 3500 and we found a couple new shee's for 4500 with paddles pipes filters and a couple others and he had my money back to me in two weeks and now is in love with his new toy.i would roll with the back up plan newer and cheaper.

Thats what i was thinking, were going to go see both and then decide. Going to take my comp tester with me to check them out. hopefully he likes the red (00' i believe) because i dont know if im willing to pay the extra 500. but we shall see how it works out, hes a good kid (I know that isnt something to base everything on, but you have to start somewhere). Plus he has a summer job, if he didnt i wouldnt lend him the money.

The first one is nice and the prices is good depending on location.

Id take a look at the 2nd one. If the engine is good and the bike is all around tight, id get the one. Cheaper and newer like someone said. It's got t5's so you get ya juggs ported and flywheel lightened by flotek for a cheap $350 or so dollars and u got one fast 450 butting kicking machine.

Thats what im thinkin of doing with the interest he pays me, sell my pipes, get some t-5's and get the jugs ported. Im kinda leaning toward the 95, even though it is older, it does have alot of aftermarket parts on it. I talked to the guy and he was saying that he is accepting offers, so i figure if i show up with some cash he wont refuse anything thats reasonable.

another banshee owner in our area ! :beer:

Indeed, i cannot wait to go to pismo! and i still have to get my carbs back on my bike :sad:

He will have it for pismo this trip, so it should be fun. The kid is all of 125 lbs, so more or less a jockey. Ill tell him to get on here are hit you up hollister, i know he lives like 15 minutes from the park. So i will be able to go more often now that i have another friend to go with :thumbsup:

You're a good friend! My friends always pay me back no prob.. Roll with the second option & you'll lend less :thumbsup:

Im hoping, he still has to sell his quad (00 blaster) also... Hes been a good friend for a while, thats why its easier to do him a favor.