BADASS GAS CAP

Washburn

I think these are the nicest Gas Caps out there. I know my fender bolt set is on its way and my 210 line is being connected to my waterpump this weekend so it will be brand new clean with my next purchase a presure washer. This is just about the Gas Cap.

100_0359.jpg

100_0354.jpg

Like I told Bairdy13 it is all about preformance first but I budged this once. I love your Bike btw ECB! I hope mine looks like that someday. The Elka Elite fronts are comming next month though :biggrin:

I got it from Buchanan Racing of course. Thats a combo of track and being stuck in a swamp all by my lonesome for 3 hours. You should have seen it BEFORE I cleaned it! Im not even about to tell that story again. I should of coppied and pasted it but it was one hell of a day.

TIP- Never go on unfamiliar wet looking terrain by yourself get stuck and keep trudging forward thinking its going to get better :blink:

Like I told Bairdy13 it is all about preformance first but I budged this once. I love your Bike btw ECB! I hope mine looks like that someday. The Elka Elite fronts are comming next month though :biggrin:

I got it from Buchanan Racing of course. Thats a combo of track and being stuck in a swamp all by my lonesome for 3 hours. You should have seen it BEFORE I cleaned it! Im not even about to tell that story again. I should of coppied and pasted it but it was one hell of a day.

TIP- Never go on unfamiliar wet looking terrain by yourself get stuck and keep trudging forward thinking its going to get better :blink:

lol belive me man, i know that one. got lost in teh dessert once. kept pressing forward.... de de dee.

Well thanks for the compliment bro. Im sure yours will look just as good one day. I also feel you on the mud thing, i used to live up in northern WV and man you could get stuck for hours then the people trying to get you get stuck to... iv had very very very long days before... :ermm:

Yeah i seen those gas caps on ebay a while back there pretty sweet and not that expensive either. Anyway yeah you need a good wash on that bike...lol

Hey eastcoast where did you get your nerfs at? I like em' alot

There Tusk nerfbars from RMATV. Pretty cheap to and they hold up great for the price.

Well thanks for the compliment bro. Im sure yours will look just as good one day. I also feel you on the mud thing, i used to live up in northern WV and man you could get stuck for hours then the people trying to get you get stuck to... iv had very very very long days before... :ermm:

Heh Yeah at the very end a Grizzly came up, I was out of the swamp and he said all he could of done was come in and get muddy with me pulling it out cause there is no ATV that could make it through there and there was no room for a tractor or anything. Ive been stuck many of many times but this was the worst.

Thanks man I know my Banshee will look as nice as yours one day and I have your Banshee as my screensaver for motivation.

What problems have you had with ModQuad? They make good products.

There Tusk nerfbars from RMATV. Pretty cheap to and they hold up great for the price.

They are nice. You cant get Tusk products anywhere else either. RMATV makes the tusk products. I was thinking about getting a Tusk gas cap then I seen that ModQuad one.

I think these are the nicest Gas Caps out there. I know my fender bolt set is on its way and my 210 line is being connected to my waterpump this weekend so it will be brand new clean with my next purchase a presure washer. This is just about the Gas Cap.

100_0359.jpg

100_0354.jpg

That is a nice cap............all the Mod Quad stuff is nice. I am pretty familiar with the programming of a bit of their earlier productline. :whistling:

What problems have you had with ModQuad? They make good products.

i have had a few billet thing not fit right and eventually get broken because of the poor fitment. then my cool head blew the oring and killed my motor the second ride out. and i had a modquad billet impeller that was junk and had what looked like spurs of metal off it. and i know of a couple guys having problems with there billet. they have cool shit i just feel they dont have as great of QC as others.

p.s. i didnt see what firehead wrote maybe they have solved there problems i havent bought anything from them in awile. in any case nice gas cap man!!!

Edited by RoostRocket