AMSOIL Interceptor

http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/ait.aspx

i can buy this stuff here in canada and i just want to know if its good or not ECT.

is it better than yamalube 2R?

Thanks

Mike

if i can i would love to get amsoil dominator but i well never buy premix off the internet it cost me fuckin 85 dollars for for a rad cover and some smaller stuff like gascap and throttle and brake covers and headlight covers from UPS.

i seen amsoil interceptor and just want to know if its better than yamalube 2R because yamalube 2R is 12 for 32 oz interceptor was alot cheaper

but im leary about 50:1 could i run 40:1 or is 50:1 still enough, i know its synthetic and thats why but still 50:1

thanks

Mike

well im trying to figure out how much oil (ounces) i need to mix with 20 litres of gas (5 u.s gallons)

i tried a ratio calculator it said that 13.5 ounces of oil to 5 gallons or 20 litres is 50:1

then i tried looking for charts which i found hardly any good ones and it showed 50:1 as 12.8 ounces of gas to 5 gallons or 20 litres

?

like if somebody can find a good accurate chart than please give me the link!

thanks

Mike

i was looking at getting a ratio rite cup but ... for 10 fuckn dollars here in canada i would rather just use the premix bottle and my jerry can or find a chart which is harder than it seems because most chart are gay looking

Dominator is a very good oil yes but the other stuff is damn good as well. Get what you can afford you'll be happy with both imo.

i segond that, its good stuff and 10$ a liter at Canadian Tire, Can't beat that! I just put 500ml (1/2 the bottle) in 20L give you 40:1 ratio and you get two jerry cans out of a bottle, No left overs!