Anywhere better than $400 OTD for Laker plastics?

Binow

this is the place that I got mine from is is very nice not sure if you want the race style or not.

http://www.jokersracing.com/

They are $410 without shipping from that site. Trying to beat $400 shipped. If not I'll grab them off eBay for that much. How about anyone know how they compare to fullbore? I'm just wondering why the fullbores are a good bit more $. I see way more fullbore than Laker so I'm trying to understand why that is.

They are $410 without shipping from that site. Trying to beat $400 shipped. If not I'll grab them off eBay for that much. How about anyone know how they compare to fullbore? I'm just wondering why the fullbores are a good bit more $. I see way more fullbore than Laker so I'm trying to understand why that is.

I think it's the look and the name of the Fullbores that make them spendy... I personally like the looks of the Lakers a lot better... but that's just me... I got mine from eBay as well.

I have the Lakers... See the pic in my sig.

I think it's the look and the name of the Fullbores that make them spendy... I personally like the looks of the Lakers a lot better... but that's just me... I got mine from eBay as well.

I have the Lakers... See the pic in my sig.

That's the silver correct?

I was going to go with black but your bike looks very good with the silver. Well....your bike is very very well done and clean and would make any color plastics look good. :woot:

I was going to go with black but your bike looks very good with the silver. Well....your bike is very very well done and clean and would make any color plastics look good. :woot:

Yeah, these are the silver plastics from them...

Thanks for the good words man! I'm very pleased with the way my bike came out. I have a few bucks into it though! LOL

Great now SoCalinIt is going to have an even bigger ego when we go to Pismo next month! :yucky: