any kc flattrackers?

bansheefreak

just bought a 440 that the guy flat tracked it,,i might try something out like that..dont know if it will be that soon as the 19,,but its somthing i might like who knows ill try anything once!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
well i wont be racing but my bro will be there laying the smack down..lol look for a yellow and white banshee normally out front..

I didnt make it cause of a cousins wedding. How'd yer brother do? freak. They're lucky I wasnt there too puttin a hurtin on em. :biggrin: LOL

well he got 1st in the heat.. it was close thou guy on 250r on his ass.. then in main guy on 250r got holeshot and never looked back so bro got 2nd.. it was good racing thou.. glad to see this class dont just ram and shove ppl out of way like the other classes.. so you got vids of last race??? on the net pm me a link or something.. also believe it or not but a banshee won the open class... the guy winning made a mistake and sec place banshee went to first..lol... that 450 was smoking everyone too.. he was lil pissed at himself after the race..

The 4 strokes are definately good flat track bikes and on a short track especially their torque is good to have. I think that was H & H's race I got nothing against them but I'm glad a shee won. Heres a vid. Mind you my family is rootin for me not your bro so take no offense. Miami co fair I got 1st. I think he got wrecked or i know he woulda been right there with me. I actually raced my wifes 400 polaris cause my cub banshee has a +8 swinger.

[url="http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a52/Radar51/?action=view