New Banshee with the Phaser 500 motor in it?

anyone else hear the rumor about them possibly re=releasing the Banshee in the snowmobile Phaser 500cc motor in it? I forogt where I read it (atv sport maybe). But that would be interesting. Would sure miss the miss the 350 (I already do), but it might open a whole new can of whoop ass.... :)

im prety new at BHQ but man ive seen a post related to this 10 million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u got alot of posts under ure belt so read more offen btw if u think me

shouting on u is bad (if that even is what it is), embrase for impact by

other members

man, again, I remember why I dont post here much

yes, I did a search, no one else mentioned it

June 2007 Issue of ATv sport, letters section

not the april fools section, Ive been around long enought to know that there is not a 12 million CC atv coming out tomorrow with the ability for it to turn into a jet with the pusj of a button

DSC00855Medium.jpg

DSC00859Medium.jpg

DSC00858Medium.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/min...00855Medium.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/min...00859Medium.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/min...00858Medium.jpg

yea, and ALL that great detailed info came from a waiter who "heard" from some yamaha engineers who came in to eat. Just that gives away that its bogus. Maybe some day that design will come out, probley soon, but it wont be a banshee.

If it does come out, I hope they don't call it a Banshee.

If it does happen.. Just imagine how much it would cost to change the cams on that thing!! 4 camshafts = alot of money!!

It would only have 2 cams unless its a V-motor which I doubt

That would be wild but I don't see it going over very well in area's without sand. ATV's are so restriced ( I guess its the government) that I do think they would put something out like that. My wife said a Yamaha Rep told her when she worked at a Yamaha dealership that the main 4 signed something saying that their ATV's wouldn't go over 80mph and wouldn't weigh more than 605lbs "dry". I didn't know that but it does explain the weird gear ratios in the 450's and the stock exhaust on the Banshee.