QUAD FEST 2007!

5MPH!!!! Hey man, I dont know if we are going to make it out there this year or not, depends on if they made any improvements. I wasnt really all that impressed, plus the shee was running like ass. I completely rebuilt it after I gernaded the motor out at silver lake on the drags. Sent it out to Ohton Racing and they punched out the cub cylinders .30 over, top stage porting and polishing and milled the head switched to alky. Turned the frame into semi-rigid. Its pretty wicked now! I'll line up to ya on that little suki!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick reminder about quadfest. I have the half price tickets but they are only half price until June 1st. On June First I must ship the info to quadfest and they will send the tickets out. I have a booth there as a vendor so Im allowed to sell the tickets as discounted. I also have the camping and parking passes discounted. I just figured Id try to hook some members up. PM me if you need anything. We only have 2 weeks to get the order in. They are $30 for the 3 days now and on June 1st they go to $60 - JT

5MPH!!!! Hey man, I dont know if we are going to make it out there this year or not, depends on if they made any improvements. I wasnt really all that impressed, plus the shee was running like ass. I completely rebuilt it after I gernaded the motor out at silver lake on the drags. Sent it out to Ohton Racing and they punched out the cub cylinders .30 over, top stage porting and polishing and milled the head switched to alky. Turned the frame into semi-rigid. Its pretty wicked now! I'll line up to ya on that little suki!

Yo LUKE ! got it together huh? Awesome, Hope to see you there! I'll definitely be there! Just Bolted on a New Lectron. Just gotta fine tune it. The other one I had on it Zuki was tired!

I'm hoping to be there again.Might bring the banshee to get it dynoed again.But will probably be riding the 700.Last year i had a good time and didn't even ride,just watched the drags and mud bogs.

Kinda funny though, I planned on drag racing my Zuki but, I think I entered the wrong race, being that it rained. It felt like I was mud bogging instead of drag racing. That track was sloppy as hell! I think I had at least 100 lbs. of mud on my quad!

Kinda funny though, I planned on drag racing my Zuki but, I think I entered the wrong race, being that it rained. It felt like I was mud bogging instead of drag racing. That track was sloppy as hell! I think I had at least 100 lbs. of mud on my quad!

:yelrotflmao: joe thats why i did'nt run in the drags last year.hopefully it won't be that way this year.

Yeah I'm kinda hoping that they loosen the track up a little this year, that was the hardest dirt track and when it rained it was like glass!! Be nice if they would bring in some yellow sand from somewhere and pack the shit out of it, then you'll be seeing some bad ass racing definatly! Just bought a brand new Can Am 650 Outlander 4x4, and buddy I'm telling you I'm highly impressed with it! Its definatly going to be in the mud pit! Me and 4 of my buddies might come out there. The one was gonna come last year and bring his drag bike but didnt make it, rigid banshee frame with a artic cat F7 motor, yea I'm not entering "Run What Ya Brung", sorry to say Joe, this bike will eat those street drag quads up! I'm talking about a high RPM slip clutch and hammer down fucking rock and roll man, outa town right now!.. lol, you gotta see it!

Yeah I'm kinda hoping that they loosen the track up a little this year, that was the hardest dirt track and when it rained it was like glass!! Be nice if they would bring in some yellow sand from somewhere and pack the shit out of it, then you'll be seeing some bad ass racing definatly! Just bought a brand new Can Am 650 Outlander 4x4, and buddy I'm telling you I'm highly impressed with it! Its definatly going to be in the mud pit! Me and 4 of my buddies might come out there. The one was gonna come last year and bring his drag bike but didnt make it, rigid banshee frame with a artic cat F7 motor, yea I'm not entering "Run What Ya Brung", sorry to say Joe, this bike will eat those street drag quads up! I'm talking about a high RPM slip clutch and hammer down fucking rock and roll man, outa town right now!.. lol, you gotta see it!

lol,bring the cat along.mines not street bike powered but it is'nt cat food either. they do need to improve the track before quadfest . soon as i get a chance i want to go and check it out to see if they are improving it.i only live a couple minutes from the quadfest site.

Luke..gotta bring it...gotta knock the strret bike quads out !