pipes--dyno --?

does anyone know what the stock needle is in a set of 34 pj's ?????? i was also wondering going with more compression would it help run the out of frames i have ? like i said, i have 140 on a drag port (stock cyln ) and i got a set of 18-17 domes. shooting for around 165 range.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ive always wanted a set of out of frame pipes .i had a drag port done on my bike(look at profile) stock with bolt ons.added a set of 34 pjs and a used set of cpi out of frames.i knew my jetting was rich on top,went to little sahara oklahoma this week and had it dynoed. carbs had 152 stock in them-i put 148's in before i left . my buddies shee is just like mine with out the porting ,pipes and carbs. he pulled a 55 !!! the owner of the dyno said he could tell mine was bad rich before we started.

it pulled a 53!!!! my 2 buddies ride the same and you can switch them on both bikes and mine always has at least a 2 bike lead. i went and dropped it to 140 and put a set of fmf fatties and the damn thing pulled 58.....

did i not have anough motor for the out of frames ??? the dyno guy said a set of cpi inframes would help out alot !!! anyone have any advise for me ???? hate to spend 500 on a set of cpi in frames and them run like crap. why were the out of frames hurting me ???????

thanks for the help !!

im not a bid dyno num guy,i wanted my jetting close ........

well if you decide to go that way i have a nice set of cp small bore inframes i was using on my cub motor.. i am going back to woods riding so the cub is for sale also.. i will make someone a great deal on it.. i had the cub polished also.. it looks sweet.. i have a polished cub cylinder, head with big bore domes, and pistons.. its in great shape with very little time on it( just this summer about 5 rides) make me an offer

thanks sheerider..... i just bought a set off of badshee... id rather run out of frames but i couldnt get it tuned right. just wouldnt pull hard at top end. the damn fmf's pull harder !!! i hope these inframe give me what i want. going to try some 18 domes first. how it sits now it pulls 2nd hard with a set of 22--- 9 paddle sls.. at 140lbs--aiming for 160-165 ...