WANTED : One custom Swingarm

chase@miamiatv.com

Im trying to build a bike that well is going to stand out , and going the extra measures to assure i have something i want is not that big of a deal.

First option id like would be a billet swingarm , IM WONDERING whoever makes these if i could have certain words cnc'd onto them while being machined....

What other swing arms are avalible besides the round houses with flames and all that normal stuff.....

Anyone seen the Hscustoms like TUBE swingarms that are all curved tubes ? anyone know if they are for the public ? or possibly stock shee frames?

Lookin for that custom shit , hit me up with idea's much appreciated

not sure how much your looking at spending but im sure you know that something like that isnt going to be your regular 600-700 dollar swinger...

but check out some custom bike fabricators... im sure you can have them make you a custom swinger, your just going to be paying custom prices...

The only company that I know of that makes the billet aluminum swingers is Lonestar. The ones that HS Customs builds are available for the public. Their website lists them. Those things are sweet!

Im trying to build a bike that well is going to stand out , and going the extra measures to assure i have something i want is not that big of a deal.

First option id like would be a billet swingarm , IM WONDERING whoever makes these if i could have certain words cnc'd onto them while being machined....

What other swing arms are avalible besides the round houses with flames and all that normal stuff.....

Anyone seen the Hscustoms like TUBE swingarms that are all curved tubes ? anyone know if they are for the public ? or possibly stock shee frames?

Lookin for that custom shit , hit me up with idea's much appreciated

pm me a email address i have a honest no shit 1 of a kind custom +10 over that looks tribal i will sell ya

• 2 weeks later...

the lonestar swingarm is a very nice piece .......if it only wouldnt break then it would be fine ....i know 3 different people who have had them and broke them ..1 guy had 3 different arms

the lonestar swingarm is a very nice piece .......if it only wouldnt break then it would be fine ....i know 3 different people who have had them and broke them ..1 guy had 3 different arms

i hope it holds up for me!!!!

lets see a picture of your arm on the bike. I bet it looks killer!!!!!